M CLEAN: NEW SOLVENT-FREE CLEANING AGENT
What is M Clean?
- The resin particles separate naturally from the cleaning agent
- The evaporation rate is 3 times lower than that of the acetone
M Clean is an aqueous, solvent-free, non- polluting and non toxic cleaning agent for your tools.
M Clean is an alternative to acetone which offers improved efficiency and a longer life span for the following two main reasons :
What are the main advantages over solvent ?
- M Clean does not generate VOC emissions in the workshop : It is no longer necessary to use an extraction system. Operators are protected from skin irritation and respiratory problems.
- M Clean eliminates all risks of fire and explosion in your workshop.
- It is diluted form; M Clean has a neutral pH on skin. It does not represent a danger to operators or the environment and it improves operator safety.
- M Clean is sold at a competitive price with regards to acetone, with a life span that is higher for a fast Return on Investment of the cleaning station.
How to use M Clean ?
- To reduce shipping costs and storage space, M Clean is supplied in its concentrated form.
- 1 L of concentrated M Clean allows to obtain 21 L of cleaning mixture. Thus, with a 200L drum you can make 4 200 L of cleaning mixture.
- To be effective, M Clean needs to be mixed with hot water in a cleaning station (available capacities: 50 L or 150 L) equipped with a temperature regulation system.
- When cleaning your rollers, the resin separates from the cleaning agent and sinks to the bottom of the cleaning station. All solid residues gather together and can then be removed easily.
- The cleaning station is secured and remains ready to be used at all times since the cleaning agent does not evaporate and remains active for a long period of time.